Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Double Your Pleasure...Double Your Fun!

March 14th, 2009; 7:54 AM
It is possible...that sometime in the next 6 minutes...there will be a knock at my door. My house is a mess. I did NOT stay up all night long cleaning as I had planned to. Sometime around dawn I seriously thought about cancelling the appointments today because not only am I going to have to face the dishwasher repairman...I am also going to have to face the clothes washer repairman. BAH! Double embarassment! However, I am going to suck it up, and just get to work now. I figure that getting these two vitally imortant cleaning machines going will help me in my goal of having a streamlined and clean house. The sooner I do it...the sooner it gets clean. And yeah...it might be embarassing now...but so what? I'm paying these guys to fix machines...not give me life advice...or judge me. Here we go. Today...I really throw myself into it. :P (My tummy hurts already)

No comments:

Post a Comment