Thursday, June 16, 2011

Detox


  • Aug. 22nd, 2009 at 10:41 AM
Floppy Bunny Mess
For some reason late last night, and right away this morning, I missed him. Sitting on the toilet this morning (yes...I was taking my morning pee), I realized that this is like my *detox*.  I need to just keep pushing forward. It hasn't even been 3 weeks yet. Of course this would still be bothering me and coming up for me. This last week back at work was AWESOME! I didn't think of him or miss him 99.999% of the time. Someone called me at 3 in the morning a couple of nights ago. I answered but they didn't speak. I hung up quickly and went back to bed. I'm pretty sure it was him. He's the only person I know who would call me that late and then not say anything. That's probably why he's been in my thoughts this morning. Meh. So everytime I think of him, I am going to do one of the following: 1. Deflect that thought with something else...something positive, like my new bike, or my new photography job, or something fun that I'm going to do. 2. Write about my thoughts and feelings either privately or here where only my trusted inner peeps can read and comment. I feel good getting bounce back from people who I know are kind, loving, and honest. 3. get out of the house and go for a ride! 4. Get out of the house and go to the gym. 5. Walk the dog. 6. Write something creative, 7. Clean the house, 8. Tell myself 10 positive affirmations, 9. Chant, 10. Call a friend. 11. get/give a hug from/to mom, 12. pet the dog and get a good dose of adoration, loyalty, and unconditional love! This is my "action plan" to keep on going. Keep on moving in a positive direction. Detox until that boy is out of my system!



No comments:

Post a Comment