Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let's Start From Here...

Aug. 26th, 2009 at 10:57 PM


Floppy Bunny Mess
"Let's start from here, and go with what we've got." My mother said. I was hugging her crying. I just wish that she was well. I was kissing her good night and telling her that I loved her, when I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. 
"You're sad. You're scared." She said. 


"Yes." I sobbed. "I'm both. I just wish you were ok."


"I'm ok." She said. "You're afraid that I'm going to die." She hadn't been this clear in ages. 


"Promise me, that you're not going anywhere. You're not going to die. You're going to live forever, right?"


"I'll do my best." 


Even now, my mom is so honest. She cannot bring herself to lie to me, even when I'm being unreasonable and upset. I love her. She is one of the most noble and loving people that I know. I think about how smart she was to say I wish I was better too. I wish I could wake up and just be better. Like magic. But let's start from here, and go with what we've got. -Basically: let's accept reality for what it is, and do the very best we can in this situation. Still love. Still continue on. Still be happy.
Groups:Inner Circle Peeps


Comments



kitty8fish wrote:
Aug. 27th, 2009 09:23 pm 
I can see where you get your wonderful soul and spirit from. Your mother is truly an amazing individual, so loving and caring and very noble. You are so blessed to have such an amazing mom. I wish there was not this tragedy going on right now, but I really liked what she said about "let's start from here, and go with what we've got." I am giving you so so so much love and so so so much love to your mom, too. Take care of each other as best you can. Big big hugs, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment