Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Because I *know* you're all secretly dying to buy me birthday presents...so why play coy? ;)

Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 9:41pm
  1. "A Mouse To Be Free" It's an awesome out of print children's story. And I would love a copy. And it's cheap too. Somewhere just North of one smacker plus shipping and handling. http://www.amazon.com/Mouse-Be-Free-Joyce-Warren/dp/038000349X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287980400&sr=8-1 
  2. If you all feel like going in together and buying me something collectively...A Kindle. There. I said it. :)
  3. Anything Sephora.
  4. Especially this: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263909&categoryId=B70 
  5. Something free: a foot rub...or shoulder rub...or scalp massage.

  • Becky Sanchez likes this.

    • Vanessa Medina OK...so nobody bought me any of these things for my birthday. Which is fine. It's just a little lesson to myself on the social faux pas of blatantly telling everyone what to get me for a present. My bad. :p Lesson learned. As a reward for learning this lesson, I bought myself all of these things for Christmas. :) Being an adult rocks!
      January 26 at 12:55pm ·  ·  1 person


No comments:

Post a Comment