Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Jan. 26th, 2010
2:34 AM
Deep Dark Space
Sometimes I find myself crying. And everything hurts so much. I know that there will be a day when one of us won't be there to say I love you. I know that time is coming. And I hate it. I'm not afraid of death. In fact the idea of it seems somewhat comforting to me. That there will be an end to everything including this tearing pain I feel. What I am afraid of, is how I will feel when I can't hear your voice anymore, or see you smile, or feel you hug. I am afraid of what comes after that. And compared to that, the idea of death is soothing. Peaceful. You just quietly let go and then there is nothing anymore. The idea of me not existing, of having no soul, and nothing else after my life is kind of like being soothingly tucked back into the folds of the universe. Turning back into dust. There are no thoughts. There are no memories. There is nothing but empty space and quiet darkness. And finally, peace.
Groups:Inner Circle Peeps
Mood:dark




Comments





dancingsinging wrote:
Jan. 26th, 2010 11:17 am
Oh, V. I wish I lived closer and could come over and give you a big hug. And chocolate. And do a little toso with you. And have a chat. And more hugs.


Call me when you get off of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment