Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Evergreen

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 9:13pm


So Mantights has a tender side. We were discussing love, relationships and things that inspire us; and he asked me if I had ever seen "A Star is Born"...

"Nope. Missed that one." I said.

He then proceeded to tell me how when he was 10 years old he saw this (Barbara Streisand singing "Evergreen" to Kris Kristofferson) and it completely blew him away. -This was the kind of love that he wanted. He revisited the video as an adult and it turns out he still feels the same way. He made me promise to show the cute boy. :)) Mantights you are my ambasador of manly-men who are also kings of tenderness. :)))

Here's the link:

Turns out I actually *own* this record! (La Suprema was a fan too!)

 ·  · Share · Delete
    • Ronna Somers A Star is Born was a classic and Kris Kristofferson the sexiest man on earth.
      February 18 at 7:35pm ·  ·  1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment