Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Walking Through Fire

Friday, May 27, 2011 at 12:58am



So I'm fucked. 

How do I say this?

My life is on fire. 

This

Feels

Like

The

End 

And

The

Beginning 

Of 

My 

Life.

The world and it's trees are all on fire in my universe. The birds have fallen from the sky, charred and blackened. The hearts, the love, have all been blown away with the dry desert wind. And that wind is still blowing through my heart. I hope it blows me away.

Every

Last

Part

Of 

Me.

 ·  · Share · Delete
    • Alexia Woolley I love you.
      May 27 at 7:31am via Facebook Mobile ·  ·  1 person
    • Karen Anne I truly believe that this will work out the way it's meant to and even though it hurts and it feels like you can't find shelter from the storm, it's all going to be ok.
      May 27 at 7:36am ·  ·  1 person
    • Marianne Marshall Souza Hey there lonely girl, that was my theme song when I was 13 till 27 :( I think about you so much. Lets just make a date already!
      May 28 at 11:37am ·  ·  1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment