Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fighting Spirit

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 5:59pm



For those of you who have suggested it...I thought I should let you know. I have contacted the following: Len Tillem, BBB, Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey, and Legal-Aid (because as awesome as my lawyers are...I can't afford them without a job.) & 7 on Your Side is coming. I just have to write a letter or two before that. Oh dear god...I guess this means I'm getting my long lost *fire in my stomach* -Be forewarned obstacles; I'm coming for you.
 ·  · Share · Delete
  • Bud Owens and Andrea Stevick like this.
    • Jodi Arata YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
      June 1 at 10:02pm · 
    • Jodi Arata I forgot about 7 On Your Side! GO YOU!
      June 1 at 10:02pm · 
    • Charles Carter Len Tillem is a good attorney who we work with regularly. If you wanted someone closer in Santa Rosa though, Teresa Norton or Kristen Ingersoll at Beyers Costin are also great and know a great deal about your situation. Their number is (707) 547-2000.
      June 2 at 10:35am ·  ·  1 person
    • Leslie LCreezy Crebassa Go go go!
      June 2 at 11:25am · 
    • Alexia Woolley Go girl!
      June 2 at 7:23pm · 
    • Jodi Arata Charles Carter YOU KNOW LEN?!!?!?! I love Len.
      June 2 at 8:29pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Charles Carter Lol yes I know the majority of probate attorneys in Sonoma county now :)
      June 2 at 8:39pm ·  ·  2 people

No comments:

Post a Comment