Thursday, June 16, 2011


Dec. 29th, 2009
7:30 AM


I passed out from exaustion last night. Luckily I was on my bed. I woke up surrounded by Christmas presents and gift wrap. I bought my mom some wrist weights and the "Riddick Trilogy". She loves Vin Diesel and I thought she could use a little pick-me-up. Anyhoo...I know it's late, but I was about to wrap her Christmas presents and was thinking about what I was going to make for dinner. And I passed out completely. I just woke up half an hour ago. Took the trash and recycling to the curb. And now feel compelled to tell you all about the strange dream I had...
I was walking in a glass conservatory. Some place large. With high arched ceilings and trees and bamboo stretching to the sky. It was night time. And as I was walking through with my collegues/friends/family these huge owls kept swooping down on me. They liked me. And what they were trying to do was actually land on me. Ideally they wanted to perch on my hand. But I didn't have any gloves on and I knew their tallons would hurt. Finally one managed it, and I held his feet like a farmer would hold a chicken. I tried to hold him down and away from me, but he managed to hold onto me. I even tried shaking him off and throwing him like a discus...but he came back. All the while more were swooping down towards me and following me wherever I went. I could hear the weight of their wings in the air. Feathers and muscles hard at work, pushing against the air. And then the completely divine, predatory silence of when they would simply coast in the air, in the moments before they would swoop down upon their prey.
Groups:Inner Circle Peeps
Mood:  hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment