Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pizza Man/Boy


Oct. 3rd, 2009 at 1:41 AM


Floppy Bunny Mess
Awkward but nice experience:


Every friday is pizza friday with my mom. I pick up a pizza on the way home from Sandy's Take and Bake...and then La Suprema and I kick it, while we eat pizza and watch a movie together. Currently, my favorite pizza is the vegetarian on whole wheat crust. -It's actually really good!
Anyhoo...there's a handsome pizza boy/man who works there. And he's really nice. I like seeing him. And he is always really friendly with me. He'll come up from the back and stop what he's doing to help me. Even if someone else is closer and actually at the front counter, like today. There was a girl standing 2 feet away from me at the cash register, but he came from the back with my pizza and rang me up. -He still had flour on his hands. ...and he gave me half off my pizza. Anyhoo...he asked me if I had any plans for the weekend. And I told him that I was going to a joint birthday party for two of my friends. And then he asked me how old my friends were. I had the feeling that what he really was doing was asking in a round about way how old I was without saying "Are you Mrs. Robinson...or can I date you? How old are you?" It was uncomfortable but I was flattered. He was way too young but I was still flattered. Especially since most guys I know don't have his body. Broad shoulders. Small waist. Ripped abs. And nice arms. ....Yes I have fantasy's about the pizza man/boy. He's at least 24 so I don't feel too pervy. Just mildly pervy. :-P
Groups:Inner Circle Peeps


Comments



kitty8fish wrote:
Oct. 9th, 2009 12:07 am 
hawt. :) and i'm 24 so it's definitely not pervy, hahaha. maybe if you get tired of him, you can give him to me... hehehehe. :P


dancingsinging wrote:
Oct. 14th, 2009 11:21 pm 
Dude! He's totally within the half-plus-five-years thing. You should date him! He might be profound and deep and wonderful. And into the same stuff you are. You never know.


I assume you're single right now. If you're not, I'm pissed at you. ;)


Sorry I haven't called back. Not personal! I've been busy and overwhelmed and just kind of barely not literally running around screaming. But I will call! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment