Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Did I Ever Mention What A Tacky Misogynistic Bastard You Really Are???

January 18th, 2010; 8:21 PM

Current mood:aggravated
I feel like following one of my good friends into the land of experimental honesty. What *would* happen if I lived a little more fearlessly and more honestly? I am honest. But I'm talking about those times when I see something that just isn't cool and I diplomatically remain silent. I know that in one particular instance honesty would probably not bring about a positive change (at least not in my presence. Perhaps down the road after the person had some time to reflect. But almost certainly NOT in the moment of the truthsaying...) and yet to remain silent is a disservice to them and to me. Why should I live like a prisoner of politeness? What good does it serve? No more time to discuss...must get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment