Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today's highlights:

Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 9:33pm



Spent most of the day inside hiding out from the sun and sweltering dry heat. 


LS pooped *again*. So I guess this means we're back to our regular schedule... 


I saw a guy trying to break up a dog fight between two pitbulls. He was pretty stupid. He had no idea how to do it, and put himself in the middle of it. He got nocked to the ground by the dogs. In the end he was very lucky. It could have been very bad for him. He got hurt but he could have gotten killed. 


Bean called me. He graduated today. I'm really proud of him. It felt good to talk and laugh with him. 


Mom sat up in bed. 


I managed to see my friends this weekend. Which felt pretty good. 


Two new babies were born. I think it must be the heat. It just makes them pop right out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment