Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why Is This Here?

March 17th, 2010; 1:12 AM

Current mood:relaxed
Every so often I remember this account; and think of deleting it. But I don't. Mainly because of this blog. Although it hardly represents my best writing, or even my most open and authentic thoughts, it is still something I wrote. And can transport me to experiences that I sometimes have the time to remember and contemplate. I like seeing where I was, and what is still true or different for me today. There is so much growth that takes place in a persons life, that invaribly if you look back (like say...at a blog or journal..) it becomes crystal clear. I can see times that I have been wrong. Times where I have been too timid to claim dignity and fair treatment. And pathetic times where I was too wrapped up in it to walk away and move onto something better...better for me...and better for him. I also can see times when I had such clarity of thought or vision that what I felt and shared was beautiful and makes me proud. And in turn encourages me to be more like that today. ...So this is why my oft neglected and forgotten myspace account still exists today.

No comments:

Post a Comment