Tuesday, June 21, 2011

He's Cute...But Can He Cook?

Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 6:31am


I have the most amazing boyfriend! He cooked me dinner last night and brought it to my house. Then he proceeded to give me a shoulder and back massage. When I indicated that I was willing to reciprocate...he asked me what "I wanted to do"...honestly...I was tired and wanted more back massage. -So he gave it to me. And it wasn't a big deal to him!!! Then. He held me. And kissed me. And told me all of the things he liked about me. Um....can I say...This man is amazingly wonderful!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

 ·  · Share · Delete
    • Becky Sanchez Im so happy for you... and he sounds great, and very perciptive I can see
      February 3 at 8:06am ·  ·  1 person
    • Anthony Montoya First do this: check his ring finger, is there a tan line like he may be married? Google him; he may have a whole pack of kids somewhere-probably Sacramento. If he says he wants to take you to some "religious" meeting out in the woods at midnight it's more than likely a cult, so don't go. Or have you done your homework already? One can never be too careful.
      February 3 at 3:10pm ·  ·  2 people
    • Vanessa Medina I love you Lalo!!!
      February 3 at 3:38pm · 
    • Denis Gbepal Pretty-Vanny,it is the tool in life-LOVE.
      February 3 at 4:15pm ·  ·  1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment