Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Working On It

Friday, December 24, 2010 at 10:21pm


Spoke with George. I'm feeling better. He sent me a Christmas card this year saying that I "was his hero." It totally made me cry because *he* is MY hero. So of course I had to tell him that. It made him happy to hear. He said "Good. We've got that down." Kind of like saying "Hey. Everything between you and me is good. We have an understanding and a solid love and rapport for one another." Now all I have to do is work on my relationship with my mom. George calls it "Studies in the spirituality of love." He says that I can still talk to my mom. And even give her soul hugs. And *get* soul hugs too. I just have to work on developing that connection. And I have my whole life to learn how to do this. So I'm working on it George. And I'm working on it Mom. George says that when I smile, it makes my mom smile too. I feel like there's a lot of truth in that. So I'll work on that too. I don't want to be sad forever. But it's very natural. Right now. This first Christmas. How I'm feeling is very natural. And it will pass. I will get through to the love again. I will feel it again one day. Maybe even tonight? I love you mom. I love you George. I love you friends and family. I love you Cecino (my new puppy). I love you deeply loyal J-Lo (my whippet not the singer). I love you world full of people. Friends that I have yet to meet, I love you even now. Good night world. And a merry Christmas to all. 
 ·  · Share · Delete

    • Eileen Murphy 
      It does get easier with each passing day and holiday. You will always miss her. And some days will be harder than others. Honor and respect both kinds of days.


      I feel close to my mom when I sew... or even just buy fabric, cut out a paper pattern or look thru a sewing book/mag. So I sew even more when I miss her. One year I celebrated her bday by going dancing, cuz she used to dance around our house when I was a kid.

      Hang in there!

      December 24, 2010 at 11:31pm via Facebook Mobile · 

    • Elizabeth Diane Medina Very good Princess.
      By the way, my number is 408.445.8055 24/7 (I mean it)
      MARRY CHRISTMAS BABY!
      Lots of love and blssings from all of us :-)

      December 25, 2010 at 7:39am · 

No comments:

Post a Comment