Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unexpectedly Wonderful

Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 4:45am


Siting up in bed writing late into the evening. Cute boy is laying next to me. I am so lucky and ecstatically happy to be here with him. He is, simply put...wonderful. It's interesting how so much of life comes down to having the right timing. I'm amazed at how quickly and well things came together. But who am I to question the fates? Usually when fate takes a hand it seems, that the surprising twists and turns of life take us in a disadvantageous route. An obstacle to overcome; a mountain to climb. But this time it seems...that my unexpected shift was something unexpectedly wonderful. Thank god! 2010 sucked balls. Seriously. I can't think of a worse year for me...or for most people actually. But so far, 2011 has been very kind to me. And I'm grateful. Very, very, very grateful. Well...it's time for this chronic insomniac to at least attempt to get over that...and get some good Z's...laying next to one that I love. 
Signing out,
A Girl in Love
 ·  · Share · Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment