Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Adulthood. It's *Official*


Friday, November 5, 2010 at 1:02pm


I guess it must be official. I'm an actual adult now.

Hmm....I thought it would be different...maybe more fanfare? Perhaps a bit of trumpets playing? I dunno...

But instead, it sort of crept up on me while I wasn't looking. I think the death of my mother was kind of like the official entry to real adulthood for me. There's nobody there right now to hold my hand. It's kind of sad; but it's also ok.

I'm also realizing that there is no *right* way of doing it. And that I can pretty much do...anything I want. Which is actually really cool.

Next on the agenda...converting the livingroom into a giant Chuck-E-Cheese ball pit. Sans the snot and bubble gum on the balls. :)




  • Jodi Arata and Diana Elrod like this.

    • Elaine Lee I respectfully request the addition of a big slide into said ball pit. And a bouncy house. And a puppy room filled will cute happy puppies. This will all fit in your living room, I am sure of it.
      November 5, 2010 at 2:57pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Leslie LCreezy Crebassa XKCD is the best comic strip ever. My version of adulthood is similar but involves jello wrestling instead of a ball pit.
      November 5, 2010 at 4:00pm · 

    • Jen Masterson I still vote for the rock climbing walls. :)
      November 5, 2010 at 4:36pm · 

    • Magda Kimball Nooooooo!!!
      November 5, 2010 at 7:40pm · 

No comments:

Post a Comment