Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Caught Up!

OK...So I'm finally caught up!
YES! From here on out, for the most part, it will be new writing. I'm *thinking* about publishing some of our love letters to one another. When my mom was in the hospital, I got a journal with the specific purpose of writing love letters back and forth to one another. Not romantic love letters. But TRUE LOVE, love letters. The kind of love letter that says "Hey, I know what you are going through. And I'm still here. I love you completely. Forever. Come hell or high-water...Imma gonna love you baby!" I'm really lucky to have had the chance to do this with my mom. Sometime when I find them, and have the time, I'll post them. They are after all...a part of this journey.

On a different note:
I'm working on developing my wisdom and fortitude. Going back to the basics of chanting, and focusing on having a winning attitude despite any external circumstances. It's time to create the life that I've always dreamed of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment