Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Perils of Adding Your Boss to Your Facebook


Dec. 27th, 2009 at 1:02 PM


Floppy Bunny Mess
Well...after adding my boss and several other "professional" types to my FB (I know, I know, there are adjustable privacy settings...I just have to get to that -later) I have suddenly felt the urge to write whatever unfiltered thoughts come into my mind. Everything from posting links to instant tattoo eye-brows that don't wash off for days (totally funny to me), a link on "the vamp" dildo (it's white and sparkly for all of you Twilight Edward Cullens fans -also very amusing to me), to my new favorite pasties which were recently procured on a girl-excursion to Good Vibes...I actually want to write a treatise on the merits of pasties. I think that used *properly*, they can actually be a very healthy, sex-positive, I-love-myself-and-ROCK-just-the-way-I-am experience. ...Anyhoo... I just had to share. And clearly...if you can see this note, I thought you were *cool enough* to handle it and laugh with me at these things.
Groups:Inner Circle Peeps
Mood:unfiltered


Comments



kitty8fish wrote:
Dec. 29th, 2009 01:17 am 
hehehe yes funny indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment