Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What My Heart Dreams Of


Feb. 15th, 2010 at 2:52 PM
Floppy Bunny Mess
I'm hungry. And I'm horny. And I'm eager. -How did this happen?
And why is it monday already on a three-day weekend!?! I wish I was in Hawaii right now with Jodi, drinking fruity-girlie drinks and feeling the warm water envelop my body, gently rising, and swaying, and freeing my body of all of it's tension and cares. I want to be happy. Vacation-life-is-wonderful-happy. And furthermore...I want to be living in San Francisco again! And studying! I honestly don't want to just get stuck here being responsible and boring. I am so much better than this job that I do well...and then ironically get in trouble for...when I do it *too well*. :P People and their small insecurities. (My boss intermittently gets moody sometimes...and I've noticed that when I do a really good job and the agents compliment me too much...I end up with her picking on me. It's a minor irritation. But seriously, something I could do without. Life is too short for this bullshit.) Anyhoo...I wish I was just free and successful. Oh...and I love my mom. ...And...I want a puppy. Random but true. I even dreamed about it last night. It felt so real and wonderful. It's funny to finally be an adult, and be technically able to do what you want, afford what you want, and yet not go and get it. I could go buy myself a puppy. I could. But I don't because I can see that it is expensive and one more responsibility that I probably don't need. And if I do move to SF it will be a whole lot easier to find a place to live without 2 dogs in tow. 1 dog maybe. 2 dogs, not so much. But all the same...I want a puppy.
Location:On my bed...don't you wish you were here too?
Groups:Inner Circle Peeps
Mood:  happy


Comments





dancingsinging wrote:
Feb. 15th, 2010 09:02 pm 
I wish you were relaxing in Hawaii right now, and also living in SF and studying something fascinating. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment