Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ya Want Pearly Whites??? -It'll Cost Ya! How Much Money Do You Have In Your Wallet?


December 9th, 2008; 12:36 AM

Current mood:smart


Dentist, dentist, in the PPO, who's the least painfull of them all? Who has the highest percentage of coverage for my needs? And who will not guilt trip me about not flossing as much as I should? If worse comes to worst, who has sedation dentistry? Hmmm? What if I get nervous? Will you bust out the sleepy gas...or just tell me to think happy thoughts while I look at your poster of a tropical island with white sand beaches tacked up to the celing. And who has the best team of people with the warmest personas? Who will make me feel happy to be going to the dentist? After weighing all of this for myself, I am proud to say that I have enrolled my mother in a plan for dental as well. Oy vey! Life is expensive. But life without insurance is even more expensive. So I'm really happy about this. It is one of the least fun things I have ever done...but I also feel really good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment