Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where Did The Glue Go, That Held This Beautiful Thing Together?


December 15th, 2008; 6:37 AM

Current mood:okay
Did I mention...it's fucking freezing in my house! How did it get so cold suddenly!?! My room resembles the arctic. It rained so hard today. At one point it even hailed. Cold. Brrrrr.
I got to speak with my Uncle C today. I rarely get to speak with him. It was good. We both agreed that if my Grandma was still alive today, she wouldn't have any of this nonsense between my Uncle B, his daughter, and I. She'd probably read us all the riot act, make us sit down and talk, and get to peace quick. She'd make us make up and be family, be loving again. I miss her. She was the glue to our family. The strong leader we apparently needed. She was loving and encouraging too. Always encouraging. I got the encouraging part from her. But being a strong leader is not my forte. First people have to belive in your ability to lead, in order for them to trust you enough to follow. And I am not a qualified leader yet. Maybe one day? I'll work on it. First I'll start with the love and encouragement part. Miss you Grandma. Miss you too Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment