Monday, May 23, 2011

Bacalhau, Drag Queens, and Good Friend!


October 27th, 2008; 9:17 PM


Current mood:excited


Today is my birthday! And I have yet to plan my party. I think it will most likely be spread out over the next month or so… I want to go spend the day in SF with my friends, and go see some museums, have high-tea, and probably get dinner. And I still want to do AsiaSF as well!
I was also thinking about having a few friends over for dinner. I want to make some Spanish dishes for my peeps and share a part of my culture with them. I am jonesing for some Bacalhau (It's salt cod; I know this will sound gross to some of you ..but you just have to trust me and try a bit before casting your final judgment.)and blackened Fideos. I am also thinking of roasted winter root vegetables with Romesco sauce for dipping. And some garlic fried shrimp! Yummers!
So far today, I have been wished happy birthday by my mom, Joshua, and various friends, and co-workers. Joshua was awesome-sauce-extraordinaire and wrapped me in his arms, hugged me, and kissed me gently on my head (he knows I love the kisses in the hair!), and wished me happy birthday early, early, early this morning. (That was really cool!) So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment