Tuesday, May 24, 2011

People Who Inspire Me

December 6th, 2008; 7:03 PM



Current mood:blessed
I love talking to old friends. In this case she's one part old friend, one part old family. Christine! It's jut nice to catch up on what's going on in our lives, and also to talk about the future. I'm really glad that after her marriage to my cousin ended, our friendship, and even the feeling of being family didn't. It's a choice really. And so many times when something like that happens, people unnecisarily chose sides or decide that they *must* (I don't get this part really) but that they must hate the other person. Christine and Henry were great examples of what is possible when you *don't* play by those rules. They're still friends. They're not married anymore, but they still have love for one another, and are still good friends. And I love them both. Cheers to you! You make the world a better place, just by simply being kind and loving. -No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment