Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Out of Touch With Reality...But Happy


December 13th, 2008; 4:50 AM

Current mood:geeky
Party went well. I had a really great evening. It turns out everyone picked my baby picture rather easily out of the bunch. December is going by swiftly. Soon (so soon really!) we'll be in a new year. Eva's coming to visit next weekend, so we'll probably have a chance to get together and chill, hang, chat, and do our new year's determinations together. (I always love that!)
E-gads! I saw some photo's taken of me from the party. I am so fat! You know when you know you're a little chunky...but you don't really think it's *that bad*??? But then you see what you really look like to other people and it's way worse than what you thought you looked like? I am so glad (in a way) that I think I look OK (even when my hair is toe-up, my butt is gianormous, and my cheeks are huge!) Really, it's better to feel good about yourself than to be fully in touch with your bad hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment