Monday, May 23, 2011

The Bland Water Cracker Mystery -Yet To Be Solved.


October 17th, 2008; 4:32 AM


Current mood:curious



I have no idea who you are. I have no taste for you yet. You, are something akin to a water cracker, to me. Flavorless. I don't have any idea who you are or what makes people like you so much. I just know that they do. It makes me *want* to get to know who you are, if nothing more than to simply solve the mystery. Who are you? You're a vegan. Pasty. Thin. And dearly beloved. People light up at the mere mention of your name. You're humble. -That's partially why I've never gotten to know you. You were nice. But not imposing. And it was a busy night filled with lots of people. We hardly had a chance to talk. But I do appreciate you coming up to me and introducing yourself. I like it when people act as they are, and do not pretend to *not know* who other people are (even when they really do..and are dying to get to know them.) So thank you for that REAL introduction. You seemed cool. What do I know about you? Nothing really. You can open a baby coconut and drink the water out with a straw. You're like Norm from Cheers with your friends. When you enter the room, or they get even a hint or whisper that you are coming...people say your name -in chorus! It's wierd. Nice. But wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment