Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fuzzy, Lumpy, Drippy Ramblings.


  • Nov. 24th, 2008 at 2:58 AM
Floppy Bunny Mess
When am I getting better? I puked again today, last night, etc. etc. And I'm sick. I'm also exhausted and want to just be well. I have been sick forever now...and it keeps lingering and morphing. Now my eyes are all mucky and wattery...and my head is foggy from the NyQuil. And i'm all snotty and drippy. I can't get my nose to stop running. I hate that. Get well now. I've spent enough time in bed to be better all ready! I want to have energy again. And also to keep my food in my stomache where it belongs. I feel like being a rock. I wish I was a rock. A granitic boulder. That would be sweet. They don't have runny noses. Coma time again................



Comments

kitty8fish  wrote:
Nov. 24th, 2008 11:51 pm 

hun, maybe you should make a doctor's appointment... feel better!

vanmedi wrote:
Nov. 25th, 2008 07:45 pm

Yeah. Maybe you're right.

No comments:

Post a Comment