Monday, May 23, 2011

Halloween

November 1st, 2008; 6:59 PM

Current mood:blessed
Halloween was great! I went to my company party, and met a lot of other people. It was loads of fun. And I also got my flu shot. ...just in time it seems...
Joshua has been fighting off a cold/ear infection/etc. And he came over last night. He thought he was better. But he was still low energy and not fully recovered. This morning my mom came into my room and her voice sounded a little strange. Like she was underwater. I think she's coming down with something. This will be her first cold in 2 years! I've kept her pretty isolated from sick people, and been very cautious to avoid being exposed myself to colds. My mom had her last chemo appointment a couple of months ago. Hence the lowered restrictions on the sick people exposure. I made chicken soup with dumplings for my little sickies last night. And we all had a quiet night in. It was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment