Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tooth, Blood, Carols, Friends...All within 24 hours


December 23rd, 2008; 11:11 PM


Current mood:adored
Couldn't get my wisdom tooth extracted today. Meh. I have to go to my physician and get the green light first. But in a way...it's all good. I was meaning to go do that anyway. I just never got around to it because it wasn't a really pressing issue. -My blood doesn't clot very well...so I have to go see my doctor and see where we are at with that now. I'm an adult now..and it really hasn't been much of a concern for years. Just minor things here and there...But nothing has sent me to the hospital in ages. Who knew a tooth would make me think about this stuff again?! Meh.
On the bright side: My doctor's really nice. I'll be doing something I should have done a long time ago. I'll be able to eat solid foods at Christmas. And I'll be able to do the full sedation dentistry thing now if I want...now that the time crunch is off. Plus...if by chance...I have been wandering around completely oblivious to the seriousness of my disorder...well then...I'll get the chance to be enlightened about it through adult eyes. Meh.
I also got to see one of my favorite people in the world: Eva. My best friend, soul mate, and the hippest chick I know. Ooh and she has *procreated*! So I got to spend some time with her mini-me too! He daughter is so sweet, and smart, and really compassionate for a 3 year old! Wow. She blew me away. It is so neat to see your best friends have children (Well...not always...but in this case YES!) Eva's such a great mom. And Jon's not too shabby either! It was so much fun. We had dinner, and gabbed. We showed each other our new cars... Eva, Jess, Amanda, Ron, Mishio, and I. It was the stuff that life should be made of! -Camaraderie and love!
Last night was like that too..just with different people. Binky, Lindsay, and Nick showed me their cool new(ish) place. And I had dinner with the EC crew and got to sing carols, warm myself by the fire outside, and gather christmas cookies too! Chritsmas is upon us. I haven't hung the stockings yet. But I am not going to fret. I am chill, zen, and ready to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment