Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Precious Time

December 17th, 2008; 6:48 AM

Current mood:contemplative
"You just kinda wasted my precious time...but don't think twice. It's all right."
~Bob Dylan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sitting here listening to one of my favorite Bob Dylan songs...I feel so strange. I know not to take anything in life personally, and to always do my best, I also know to be patient. However, I also feel the crunch of Christmas upon us. And the rush, rush of time slipping by so quickly. I want to hunker down and slumber -hibernate really...kinda like a big winter bear, cozy in her cave. I also have divergent aspirations of getting every last thing I can done before the end of the year. I have a few precious moments to try to make some more of my 2008 determinations come to fruition. Clearly (as always) a large portion are not complete; but ALL are under way. All have had thought, effort, and good energy put into them. So even if they are not done yet, I feel like I have done my part by giving the best effort I can give. I will keep my determinations into the next year, if they are not complete and are still relevant to what I want my life to be like. Most of them will stand the test of time (for one year at least.) I am very happy to say, that I did get most of the things on my top 10 list. And many of my other determinations as well. Time to pull in and be contemplative. I'll be giving much thought in the upcoming weeks as to which direction I want to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment