Monday, May 23, 2011

The Flower Buds Of Broccoli Says Good Night!


October 17th, 2008; 4:54 AM
Current mood:amused


Animal, mineral, or vegetable???
Tonight I feel like a bit of "all of the above."
Yup.
A multicellular organism of the kingdom Animalia, differing from plants in certain typical characteristics such as capacity for locomotion (((shake the booty))), nonphotosynthetic metabolism (I'm sure something's going on with my metabolism...I don't know what though?), pronounced response to stimuli(Ugh..hello??? Am I silly and awake??? -Yes. Yes I am...) , restricted growth, and fixed bodily structure. -Yup.
A person who behaves in a bestial or brutish manner. -Check. Check.
A naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substance having a definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline structure, color, and hardness. -Yup
...The root of the beet, the leaf of spinach, or the flower buds of broccoli. -Awww hell yeah. I am the root of the beet! The leaf of the spinach, and the flower buds of broccoli! Never before has there been a more apt description of ME. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment