Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blue Meanie Psych Out

January 5th, 2009; 11:23 PM

Current mood:blessed
Today flew by. My bosses are so fabulous! One of them is just a major sweet heart. I got to repay a bit of my debt of gratitude to her today by picking up her prescription and dropping it off after work. Sometimes people say things like..."If there's anything I can do to help. Just call on me." -But they don't really mean it. Well...I meant it. So it was good to get to help out. The other boss had a little talk with me regarding the blue meanie encounter I had. He was so nice. And really made it clear that I had nothing to apologise for. And that it shouldn't have been a big deal. And that the blue meanie was just high-maintenance. It was a win/win/win talk. The blue meanie thought I was getting reprimanded (which made her smile out of the corner of her mouth.) However, my boss was letting me know he really appreciated all of the work that I've been doing, and that I was doing a great job. And I totally was encouraged and glad to be of service. I think in a way that is what really great leaders do. -They make everyone feel like they're on their side. And everyone feels happy in the end. I have it pretty good.
Now...to finish my FAFSA! Bla. It's so easy. But I hate doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment