Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Company Party


December 4th, 2008; 5:29 AM
Current mood:blessed
Mmmm... Company party. Lot's of fun. I had champagne, strawberries, and everything else under the sun. Got to meet a lot of people, and get to know some people that I already know a little better. It was all good.
It's funny how these things work. The beginning is a little scary and awkward...and by the end, I don't want to leave because I'm having so much fun. I also had a moment at the end where I got to chat a bit with one of the owners of our company, and I got to pet her dogs. They're so cute. She has two little Toto dogs. I have no idea what type of breed that is. But they do indeed exist.
All in all I had a wonderful day and evening!
And somehow managed to bring home some crumbled cookies for my Mum. -They weren't crumbled when I put them in my pocket. Funny how easily that happens from point A to point B.  :-) She liked them anyway. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment