Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Day In The Life Of Miss Thang!


December 28th, 2008; 9:02 PM


Current mood:artistic
Yesterday was back to back fun. I had tea with my girls in the city. We gabbed and shared lovely little tea sandwiches, fresh scones, hot crumpets, salad, fresh fruit, petit fours, clotted cream, lemon curd, and of course...Yorkshire Gold black tea! Holy kershmackerbies! We rolled out of there (and I do mean rolled!) and headed downtown to the MOMA, where we spent hours perusing modern art in it's finest! "The Art of Participation" is going on now...hahahaha...it's a bunch of really fun art installations that require you to get involved to complete it. One piece...had a platform with a small refridgerator on it, with a hole cut out on the side. One was supposed to stick their head inside the fridge and follow the instructions..I tried. My head was too big. I tried twice. My noggin wouldn't fit. Hahahahaha. Oh that was fun. ...But I did the rest of it. I had so much fun with my friends. And then we went out to a great vegan restaurant called Herbivore. The soy chicken shawarma was delish! Afterwards...I headed back to Petaluma with the girls where we met up with other friends and kicked it at Jodikins party. -So much fun squeezed into one day! Yay!
-----------------------------------------------------------
My favorite thing at the museum were these three paintings in a series...they looked like they were paint by numbers paintings...they had everything all numbered up...but when you looked at what corelated to the numbers...instead of colors they had phrases. 3 was: "an opportunity for sex or freedom" -Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment