Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AAA=No DMV!?! -Ohhh yeah!


December 1st, 2008; 11:02 PM


Current mood:happy


Good news! I found out today that one of the main benefits of being a AAA member is that you can go to AAA instead of the DMV for a lot of things! WOAH! I laughed so hard when I found that out. I was shocked. That's some really great news. I hate going to the DMV, especially now that they've reduced their hours and made them completely incompatible with my work schedule! SO yay for me!
I also found out that the car retirement program is back! YAY! I am so shocked and happy about that too! I thought for sure that it was a program that would never return from the dead, particularly considering our current state's budget crisis. BUUUT I was wrong! (((Happy dance! Happy dance!))) Life is good today! I also had fleeting moments of hearing J's voice which made it all the sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment