Tuesday, May 10, 2011

 Mar. 26th, 2008

  • 11:29 PM
Floppy Bunny Mess
 No one comments anymore.
...It's because I'm a big ol' heavy bummer isn't it? I'm trying to cheer the fuck up. Really I am. It's just an acknowledgable fact that life is tough right now. And I don't see the point in pretending that it isn't. ..But also...I don't want to be the queen of gloom. :-P Sorry.



Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
[info]witty_banter wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2008 03:18 am (local)
I've been trying to formulate a response. It's hard...it seems like there are so few hours in a day, and the right words never come. I know how hard and how trying things are... and I know how little words from the outside can ever truly console and lift the spirit.

But don't think we're not reading and holding you in, "the light", if you will.

I think about you...and about what you're dealing with...all the time.
I'm here.
Keep the gloom--this is your place to get it all out without judgment.
Your place to speak your mind, and know that people who love you are listening.
[info]kitty8fish wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2008 10:21 am (local)
yeah, what jodi said... :)

i check up on lj pretty regularly, i just usually don't have enough time to really sit down and write a proper response to the serious things that you write... it's not like other entries where i can just say, "right on!" but i should say something, shouldn't i? and for that lack i apologize. it's not because you're a big ol' heavy bummer.

and in saying you're trying to cheer "the fuck up," you negate your rights to your sadness and circumvent the whole purpose of lightening your mood. to have to say so strongly that you are trying to be more cheerful is like putting on army boots to dance ballet. hon, it won't work that way.

anywho, we're totally okay with where you are. not that we don't want you to be in a happy and healthy place, but we know that this is the deal. like you said, life is tough right now. so no need to apologize.

i'm glad you came out with us last night. i hope you had a good time!! and i'll be around most of today if you wanna give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment