I Did Not Get To Putz After All... (so sad..I feel cheated. What kind of spring break was this)
March 30th, 2008; 10:49 PM
Current mood:
busy
OK...so I was totally wrong about the last post. I did get to work...and just finished. I would have kept going but seriously..10:30 at night is just fine to call it a day. I am still ok. I did a lot of work. My hands are rough now. :-P And I still need to make dinner..and *try* to have a little decompression time to unwind and connect to the moms. (People are theoretically my highest priority...I don’t know why they seem to come last ...squeezed in around the schlep work I have to do. ..I dream of a life where I am so abundant and secure that I can truly put people first because I won’t have to worry about securing a roof over our heads or putting food on the table. Making money isn’t a sin. And frankly...it’ll be a whole lot nicer than this. Cheers to a living wage!)
No comments:
Post a Comment