Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Things That Went Well Today...And Why.

1. I had a really good talk with Sabrina, and got some new strategies for overcoming my obstacles in life. Also reframed some things that had been bothering me. This happened because I was contemplative about how I've been feeling and also had a seeking heart to find better ways of doing things. I opened up my heart and was vulnerable. I spoke authentically. And when you do that, I think it touches people's hearts, and they want to help if they can. Sabrina suggested reading "Flourish" and trying this exercise from the book. So here I am...writing down 3 things that went well today and why. And I plan on doing this for a while.

2. I took several bags of trash out. Practically filled up the trash can. I decided that I would rather have these cluttery things gone from my bedroom immediately, and so I cleaned off the windowsill, and went around my room gathering up things that I knew were trash, and took them out to the cans immediately. It went well because I didn't think too much about it, I just took action and did it ASAP.

3. Made plans to see two of my friends tomorrow in SF. I called them, and FB'ed them, and extended an invite. It went well because I reached out and made a concrete plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment